Monday, December 10, 2007

Battle Of The Bands. Ok. Not Really.

Woo Whee! Last Sunday saw the auditions for performing bands come to a conclusion. And boy, was it sonic pleasure!

We heard everything from groovy covers of 'A Certain Romance' (originally by Arctic Monkeys) to a well executed cover of "Cold Day In The Sun' (originally by Foo Fighters).

Add in a dash of "Dance Dance" (originally by Fall Out Boys) and "Collide" (originally by Howie Day) and I'm sure you would have an idea how rockin' the auditions were.

Although we would have liked all the bands to perform at the Prom, fact is we had to choose to the best. Of course, that is not to discount the level of talent that the other bands possess.

I guess I will just leave you guys "High & Dry" as to which band exactly is going to perform. But keep watching this space, I'm pretty sure the name will be announced soon enough.

Serious!

(I just know you can't Stan it any longer!)

No comments: