Saturday, February 9, 2008

a tease-kit, a taskit

Don't you just love movie trailers? Not only do they let you have a quick glimpse into something highly anticipated, it makes you excited and wish there were more. Sometimes I think trailer-makers are sadists who like to 1) keep people hanging, 2) take revenge on the audience.

But I love it. So here's a big teaser for all those who've been dying to see the prom piccies: a post of (mostly) inanimate objects that were nicely snapped by our dear photog-of-the-night Mr Raphael. Have fun looking for signs of human life. In a way, i've fulfilled my promise of a 4k hit post =)

but don't worry. I'll post the rest soon, sans signs of human life. I guarantee some spectacular spectacular. tsk tsk.
Happy Chinese New Yr to all. Hope it was a great long holiday. =)









No comments: